Monday, March 23, 2009

The One With All the GOOGLE Pics

Rules : Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

I Am:

TIRED!! (hehe not to that extent ler)

I really want to go to:


Scotland: just coz after watching P.S. I Love You...Man that country is BEAUTIFUL!!


My Favorite place:

My Bed: nothing beats laying on your bed with ur laptop and free internet! WOAH

My Fav thing:


I have so many fav things but this was the first tht came to my mind

My Fav Drink:


SEASONS Ice Lemon Tea (Slurp)

My Fav Food:


especially the Malay ones with the kuah dall and campur with sambal. yummy

My Fav Color:

Turquoise

I was born in :


Kuala Lumpur BABY!!!!

I live in:


a house duh!

My School:


i chose MRSM GERIK coz my fav school to date! sbb tu la tempat gua jumpa BARRI!

My Fav Story:


I am a DISNEY Freak. tk kira ler umur brp!

My Hobby:


watching movies :thts how i look wen i tonton cerita on my laptop muahaha

i Wish I Am:


THIN!!!!

No comments: