Saturday, March 14, 2009

The One With Que-Anne Finally Taking It Slow

Ok here's the deal..
I suck for now with BLOG. But its not like ill learn it overnight kan..So im just gonna take it slow..huhu lagi pon nnt ill be attending a private blog tutorial class (nyeh nyeh) with Sha huhu....ye nyah! huhu


Just now was 'their" SPSS class and well u can say i was a Class "Crasher"?? Im all like
Ye la si nyah ni kata "masuk je..be Bella for once". Kalo tk kerna ko nyah tkder nye aku gi. Was like not worth the whole guilt feeling. huhu. Then thank god si ROb (hahahaha) was ok with it.

After the class i guess "the heavens" opened the light for me and I now finally have an understanding with this whole FYP episode! i hate my research! I feel like doing it all over! yeesh!

but man its alot of work! really alot of work..lemme think it over to even actually take the NEW plunge..

im gonna sleep now i guess. Man its hot today!

No comments: