Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The One With the TAG

Sha tag me wen i had no blog. So since i already have one why not i just "endure" it.

First Question: Do You think You're HOT??
Hell YAAA Pssssstttttttt!

Second Task: Upload FAV pic of YOU



Why do YOU like the Picture?
Just coz the light looks good. Was a candid pic Barri took of me while we were waiting for our food at Secret Recipe.

When was the LAst time yo ate PIZZA?
hurm...i think 2 weeks back

The last song you listened to?
I want TO BELIEVE YOU-Lori Carson and Paul Haslinger OST Crazy Beautiful

What are you doing right now besides THIS?
Watching HOUSE : Season 5 episode 3on AXN. Just finished and now continuing on to Dangerous Minds on Star Movies. wuwu

What name would you prefer besides yours?
man this is hard. I like my name. nyeh nyeh

People im tagging:
1. Barri!
2. Alia
3. Azwin
4. Sha Lew Lew
5. Hajar

Who is NO. 1?
My other half.

Who is NO.3 having relationship with?
I know she has someone but i dont know who. woot woot

Say something about NO. 5:
Roomate NO. 4!

How about NO. 4?
Also my Twilight partner in crime. My BLOG enthusiast. and MY NYAH

Who is NO. 2?
My SIS! My Fashionista GURU! My FRIEND...Awww sooooooo sweet!

No comments: