Thursday, March 26, 2009

The One with The Wii!!!

Wii!!!!!





my sis, Madam Alia aka the Whiny Brat and my bro Hilmi "collected" their money to buy this Wii thing. In my head im like "ok its just another mindless game u just get excited at first and the thing ends up in some corner collecting dust". But wen i got back i had no intention pon nk main the thing but my sis mcm insisted on me playing the thing.





So ok i went along with it i Tried the rock thing first. (man there's alot of "thing"..woot woot). So and to my surprise! it was cool!!!!! huhu i played to Beat it By Michael or should i say Mikael?? huhu. i also played to Eye of an eagle By Survivor i think. And a few other songs. nyeh nyeh. So much fun la this thing. huhu. Pretended to be a rockstar and all! Jumping around. I sucked at first but got the hang of it. Still at beginners. Beginners pon susah ni kan moderate.





then I tried the sport thing. Konon exercise. Again to my surprise!!! Best gile! I played tennis and boxing. best gile dowh! Berpeluh!!!! Very Good exercise! huhu.

PAstu kan. time tu my sis and her husband aka my bro in law came. and wen i was in the middle of boxing huhu abang kega (my bro in law) lak sebok main gak. and he ended up hogging the game. takpela utamakn visitor. and then he played golf. ugh! huhu no offense abang kega!

All you really need to do is just move your hands konon main and for the rock thing just play with the guitar and press at the color thing. Well yeah thts my Wii story! huhu. best gile dowh!

esok mau main si! *peace*

No comments: