Monday, April 6, 2009

The One With A Little Princess



A Little Princess

call me sentimental all u want but this movie is one of those movies i never get bored watching and for me its a tear jerker! Only the part with her relationship with her father. When they part and when the reunite! As the FRIENDs cast would say "OH - MY - GOD!!". I balled my eyes out at that part! huhu

Yeah Love this movie and love the songs. Also the girl who plays Sarah right.. my god her voice is "mendayukan" huhu. If i were one of those girls i would also be hooked with her stories muahaha!

Love Love this movie.
If you're one of those ppl who enjoy a good imagination sort fantasy sort movies you will love this one too. I guess hehe

Will be in my collection of oldies movies WOOT WOOT

Till then my peeps!

*peace*

No comments: