Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The One with ONE DOWN 2 more to go.....


vintage pic attempt. followed exactly wat the YouTube ppl told me to do and this is how it turned out..vintage??? apa2la!
this pic taken after my training presentation! cam whoring is a must :D


today done with Strategic Marketing!
phew..

man i was like lightining...i mean i like only had 15 min to answer 2 questions which both were in essay form..
tulisan dh script writing dah..sorry Mama Zaza if tk paham..huhu

i only have 2 more exams and both are on the same day...
im counting the days till im done here in MMU and im having this ache in the pit of my stomach..
just coz life is changing...work...leaving dear dear friends...Adult life....so many...isk isk
i dont wanna grow up..plzzzzzz

oh well..

life goes on.. isk isk

till then

*peace*

2 comments:

Sha Lew Lew said...

i'm too sexy for moi pout..too sexy for moi pout..too sexy and it hurts!

hahaha..habis lew! MC HAMMER addiction!

Que-Anne said...

I'm too sexy for my eyes
Too sexy for my eyes
too sexy baby...

hehe

beat tht!