Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Man That Was LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG



yeah ive been away for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong silence!
its not like ive been bz or anything..just my stupid keyboard is doing some problems and bought me a new external keyboard. yeesh..best skit nk blogging.

what have i been up too? hurm alot of shooting (pics ok), graduation "settlement", alot of swimming, i guess thts about it..well nothing much but im just waitin for the lil kid to arrive. and somewhere in november im gonna start working. As wat? well tht would be a surprise....huhu

this past weekend Barri came to shoot some pictures of my sis and b4 tht me and my other 2 buds (alia & hilmi aka sis & bro) fooled around..ala2 modelling gitu..we had fun..but man was it short coz the drama queen dh sampai (excuse her..she's pregnant huhu)


so wat if its cheezy but i just love jumping wen taking pictures hehe


right on!!

location of the pictures were taken around the house. huhu

No comments: