Friday, April 24, 2009

The One With the Update...

Been in hiatus for quite some time..not coz of the finger..just been real BZ
huhu

First of all I'm sooooo relieved our training presentation is DONE & OVER WITH! Yes u cant imagine how relieved I am!!!

Second of all I have a few more other assignments that need to be done...

1. Marketing Plan due on Monday!
2. Training Individual Assignment due end of the MONTH!
3. FYP

4. Library

5. Marketing Plan presentation...


yeah i think thats it....

Third of all, yesterday was my next check up for the finger.
Didnt go to Pantai so i went to Dr Jasniah. So far so good. No bernanah or anything. No swelling. Just that one stitch wasnt tight enough so it kinda opened a bit. She said nothing more can be done so my finger will be cacat a bit. Jatuh saham den huhu

Althought the doc already cleaned it and re-wrapped my finger i added another cotton and re-wrapped my finger. So it kinda looks like a light bulb. haha! Better be safe than sorry.

OH YA!




Next caution! Dont go any further if u get easily sickened with stitches and blood clots...











well T.T.F.N!

*peace*

1 comment:

Farah Wahidah said...

looked cute lah ur 'bulb'
O_o