Monday, April 20, 2009

The One With Chapter1 : Party pg 28 of New Moon.....more and more like Bella..

Huhu wondering about the title..yeah...if ur a Twilight Saga fan then u'll know....
Basically in tht chp she had a papercut..i had a similar experience but mine was more SEVERE.....


Warning: the details and pictures below is gonna get a bit graphic so if ur one of those ppl who are a lil faint hearted and get whoozy in the sight of blood.....STOP HERE!





Approx. 11pm I was stupid enough to use a kitchen knife to cut open a bag of kerepek. I slit my left index finger and blood came gushing out!!!! OUCH!

So rushed to the hospital with Barri (my hero!) and waited my turn. I didnt dare to see but all i could see was the blood. But wat was scary was it moved. So in my head it either already came off or became like a flap..

I had to go through 4 stiches..one of my worst fears! Imagine how i felt at that time. A cross between trying to hold my tears and the pain. Ugh!

Isk Isk...this is like my first "severe" injury in my life! Have always been careful and intended to do so..But accidents does happen....

but sure its always a "good" experience...

hehe Nyah jgn jeles! me more like Bella! if there were vampires here bet they would be all trying to pounce on me. haha!

here are some pics to share for the very Dramatic night....Caution!












Ps: would like to thank Barri (my hero!), housemates for helping out, and the ppl at the hospital..

Ps2: no pics after the stitches coz my photographer could not be in the room..oh well

*peace*

6 comments:

Sha Lew Lew said...

Ya Allah..apa lew yang ko berangan ni nyah oi!~

Dammit, same scenario as Bella plaks tu! Eksyen! (LOL..nak eksyen tak bertempat)

Walau apa pun..seluar ko tetap rock nyah! LOL..!

Sha Lew Lew said...

kira barri edward lew ni...habeh lew ko nyah..nanti dia lari... November..december...january....february...

hahaha..dramatic nyer..

Que-Anne said...

Nyah:
haha forgot about the seluar!
kelam kabut kot nyah!
credits to me mama for the pants!

Barri @ Edward.... isk isk

tkkn die tinggalkan daku...

die tinggalkan nnt ill hunt him down kat Italy and Save him!

"Barri NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

ish ish

Qilah is Bella...cantek!

Sha Lew Lew said...

oh so drama ko ni nyah! barri glitters... LOL! nanti aku naek porsche kuning anto ko ke italy!

dah dah..lebey nih!

azwin khairuddin said...

kesiannya u qilah. i mg xboleh tgk berkali-kali tgan u tu. tengok sekali je i dah mcm seram n naek bulu roma.

Dan sAya FaNa said...

suar tido ker tu..oh, suwit sgt !! hahaha..

seb baik barri ade..giler cam superman dia..hahaha..

wey, bak meh aku nak tgk pisau tu..tajam sesgt ker sampai leh camtu skali.. skali pandang cam kodong pun ade jari kaw..hahahhahha ! dua kali pandang br ok..:p

isk..sampai kene jahit..atoiyaiiii ~~~

i'm loving it *LOL*