Friday, May 22, 2009

The One with the AWARD..


madam nyah tagged me with an award..i dont get it by ill just play "uber-ly" excited to do it huhu

oh ya..trimas nyah for the award.. isk isk


5 "thang" about NYAH!

* nyah nie BIG BIG BIG Twilight fan! just like urs truly..
* nyah nie im told to be good in Volleyball! kalo la aku tau awal2 nyah leh like kite tubuh team and play..digging pon jd ar! i miss Volleyball..ewww bosan dgn Netball!!!!
* nyah nie suka Lipton Green Tea
* nyah nie have the ugliest most berkerut ET stuffed animal ive ever seen..cute hehe
*and last but not least nyah ni i have great faith will be a great photographer and will have her very own gallery some day name "the Sha Lew Lew GALLERY" ahaks! Amin...(plz cry now haha)

my 10 hobbies:

** spending time with Barri (awwwwwwwwwww)
** photoshop-ing
** watching HOUSE, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, FREINDS, ANTM, DISNEY, JON & KATE + 8 and sooooooooooooooooooooo many more
** gossip-ing..drama ooo drama
** sleep sleep sleep
** singing & dancing
** reading my story books (Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, Chicken Soup for the Soul..and byk lagi)
** swimming
** blogging
** drawing, coloring bla bla bla

I would like to award these ppl:

Alia( i Love my sister very much..as well as my other siblings..buatla blog)
Anum(osmet yg br berjinak jinak nk blogging..welcome)
Azwin(small girl with a big voice huhu)
Jenn(my good good friend muahx)]
Julie(class friend who has a good sense of fashion)

done..im uber-ly happy nyah awarded me with this and i would like to thank both my parents and my family for always being there for me..i would like to thank Barri for supporting me..i would like to thank all my fans, without u none of this is possible
hahahahahaha dah dah

*peace*



No comments: