Monday, June 15, 2009

The One With the Carlisle Tag


hehe i read an interview from OK magazine with Peter Facinelli who plays Dr Carlisle Cullen in Twilight. It was just some questions about some of the last things he did. I thought it would be a fun tag nyeh nyeh

Last Time I Said "I LOVE YOU":

just now i finished 2 of the Twilight 3 disc pack and i enjoyed it sooooooooooo much huhu and i said I LOVE YOU to my 3 disc pack! huhu

Last Romantic Thing I Did For Someone:

hurm...lemme recall..i dont know if it was really the last romantic thing i did but basically i wrote a note for Barri and pasted it on his window so tht wen he wakes up he would see it hehe (awwwwww)

Last Time I Lied:

i told a certain someone i already bathed wen actually i didnt yet nyeh nyeh (hey im on my HOLIDAY!!)

Last Text I Texted:

i texted Barri "you tk baca pon kan. All 3 of those ppl look the same la"

he asked me about my recent post on Monica Belluci huhu.

Last Time I Was Starstruck:

wen i got my Twilight 3 disc pack. it wasnt really Starstruck per say but waddahell..Sure felt like Edward was in the room huhu

Last Meal Before I Die:

tk nk pk leh huhu

Last Time I Cried:

yesterday. i was watching an epi of LA link and there was this dad who wanted a tattoo of his baby girl on his chest. His baby died of health complication and she was like a few months old. He wanted the tattoo on his chest coz that was where he use to lay his baby's head on. waaaaaa sob sob

Tag 8 ppl (Why 8? Coz i want too huhu)

**Nyah
**Hajar
**Farah Wahid
**Fana
**Azwin
**Julie
**Jenn
**Anum

*peace*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tag 8 ppl (Why 8? Coz i want too huhu)

me??

Que-Anne said...

adoi mak ai abang

u dont do pon all these tags..plus u dont read my post pon..rugi je..

next time ill tag..abang pon nk main tag..ok ok nnt kite main

hehe

love u