Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The One With FOUND!




today im soooooooo happy! I went out to IKEA to get an idea of how i want my new room to look like and all. Singgah POPULAR and i finally FOUND "A walk to remember" the book! last time i read it was like wen i was 16 or 17 and it was soooooo good! better than the movie! huhu


also me and my sis induldged on this piece of cake (which i think should be a candy bar) from IKEA's cafeteria..i just thought it deserved to be blogged coz it was sooooooo good...mind the fugly pic. its from my fon and i didnt bring my memory card adapter so i snapped this pic which is pic from my fon..huhu


and lastly i bought a scarf..huhu ala2 Yuna la ni..

another good day at home..MMUians starting class and im out shopping muahahaha


*peace*


1 comment:

Sha Lew Lew said...

see moi version of A Walk to Remember! LOL*

http://moschino44.blogspot.com/2009/06/walk-to-remember.html